Airbrush Cleaning Kit
All stored in a handy 16 oz. Wash Bottle
This kit is contained in a 16oz polyethylene wash bottle (#1216)
- 2 each #1280 4 1/2″ black bristle (double ended brushes)
- 2 each #1276, 3″white bristle (double ended brushes)
- 1 each #1290-S (5 brushes on ring)
- 1 each #1230 blue metal box with 13 tip cleaners
- 1 each #1210 – 6″ brush
- 1 each #1225 double ended dental pick
- 1 each #2701 6″ black nylon brush with loop on one end
There are also brush preservatives available for water-based and acrylic paint brushes, but they dry out rather quickly. We recommend using glycerin as a brush preservative for your water-based paint brush. Available at any drug store. 1 Pint (16 oz)
All Stored In A Plastic Tube
- 1 each poly mini scratch brush
- 1 each 5" natural bristle tube brush. 1/2" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 5/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 3/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 4" spray gun cleaning brush.
- 1 5 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring.
- 1 6 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring without bristle.
This is a wash bottle that offers flexible walls for easy squeezing and a wide mouth for easy filling capabilities. The bottle and tabulation is molded in one piece of LDPE with a polypropylene screw closure. The dispensing tube gives the user an ultrafine stream of liquid. Remember, to slightly loosen the cap to prevent liquid from dispensing when not being applied.