Spray Gun & Air Brush Cleaning Brush Set (1290-S)
Five different size brushes on a wire ring. One set per plastic bag with header card. Specialized black bristle brushes for cleaning spray guns, air caps, air passages & fluid nozzles.
There are also brush preservatives available for water-based and acrylic paint brushes, but they dry out rather quickly. We recommend using glycerin as a brush preservative for your water-based paint brush. Available at any drug store. 1 Pint (16 oz)
Insert Brush holder
This product is a collaboration between DeWayne Connot, Alpha 6 and Andrew Mack & Son Brush Co.This unit can be used as a stand alone tray, or fits perfectly in the Mack brush box BB-46. For the lazy painter, this unit can be used as an oil bath. Made of high density plastic with solvent proof properties. BB-46 pictured but sold separately. Approximately 10” X 3.5” X ¾” Series A6-DCBT
15-PieceA complete listing of all the brushes included in this set is found on this page:
- Series 1290-S
- Series #9
- Series 1276
- Series 1280
- Series 1210
- Series 468-N Mini Scratch Brush
- Series 1940 Detail Brush
This is a wash bottle that offers flexible walls for easy squeezing and a wide mouth for easy filling capabilities. The bottle and tabulation is molded in one piece of LDPE with a polypropylene screw closure. The dispensing tube gives the user an ultrafine stream of liquid. Remember, to slightly loosen the cap to prevent liquid from dispensing when not being applied.
All Stored In A Plastic Tube
- 1 each poly mini scratch brush
- 1 each 5" natural bristle tube brush. 1/2" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 5/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 3/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 4" spray gun cleaning brush.
- 1 5 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring.
- 1 6 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring without bristle.