Spray Gun & Air Brush Cleaning Brushes
These brushes are a necessity for all types of external & internal cleaning jobs. They can be used with all types of cleaning solvents. The three different sizes cover most applications Packaged in a plastic bag with zip lock and hole for display hanging.
Available in sizes from top to bottom 9-1, 9-2 & 9-3
There are also brush preservatives available for water-based and acrylic paint brushes, but they dry out rather quickly. We recommend using glycerin as a brush preservative for your water-based paint brush. Available at any drug store. 1 Pint (16 oz)
Five different size brushes on a wire ring. One set per plastic bag with header card. Specialized black bristle brushes for cleaning spray guns, air caps, air passages & fluid nozzles.
All Stored In A Plastic Tube
- 1 each poly mini scratch brush
- 1 each 5" natural bristle tube brush. 1/2" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 5/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 3/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 4" spray gun cleaning brush.
- 1 5 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring.
- 1 6 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring without bristle.
All stored in a handy 32 oz. Wash BottleThis kit is contained in a 32oz polyethylene wash bottle (#1232) Contents include:
- #1290-S (5 brushes on ring)
- #1210 - 6" brush
- #1240 gun lube
- #468-N nylon mini scratch brush
- #9-3S 8" synthetic horse hair brush
- #1225 double ended dental pick
- #1230 blue metal box with 13 tip cleaners
- #1940 black chinese bristle 1 1/2" wide by 3/4" out