The Fast-Lite (F-L)
Similar to the “Mack-Lite,” only the hair length is longer, and it is made with blue squirrel hair.
Length out is graduated from 1 7/8′-2 1/4′.
Available in sizes 00, 0, 1 & 2
This Gold Ferrule & Capsule striper was introduced at the International Letterheads 2002 show in Mars, Pennsylvania. This 'made for traveling' striper is 100% blue squirrel and easily tucked into a pocket for stripers on the go. Available in 2 sizes. (see chart below)
- This brush was manufactured with the beginner in mind and has the quality for the seasoned vets.
- The brush is made with the classic dowel handle and the hair that is used is European dressed blue squirrel hair.
This new brush is a "work horse!" It's designed for long stripes. The squirrel hair comes from China and it is softer than the traditional Siberian squirrel hair. This is the same hair we use in our #10 Original Mack Striping Brush. It's a very "fast" brush and lays out long lines. DeWayne is also featured in our Pinstripers Hall of Fame: Award #24 Series 1310
Exactly like the "Mack-Lite," only more belly to the shape in order to carry more paint. Made with kazan squirrel hair. Length out is graduated from 1 5/8" to 2". Available in sizes 00, 0, 1 & 2
This is a synthetic striper with a wood lacquered handle and brass finished ferrule. Available in sizes 00, 0 & 1 This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.
A Brush Designed Just For Pinstripers!
100% Unmixed Blue Squirrel Hair
- Handcrafted and shaped as it was many years ago
- Extra attention given To quality control with respect to shape and cleaning
- The very finest grade of blue squirrel
- Blue thread ferrule