The Stabilo Pencil is great for making guide lines on a sign surface. You can paint over the lines or remove them with a damp cloth. Paint will not flake or peel off when the guide marks are painted over.
Can purchase individually or 12 to a box.
Available in Graphite(8008), Red (8040), Dark Blue (8041), Yellow (8044), Black (8046) & White (8052)
The OmniChrome Pencil is used for making guidelines. The difference between OmniChrome pencils and Stabilo Pencils:
- Does not leave ghost lines
- Does not melt in hot weather
- Pencil marks rub off the surface easier
- They do not scratch the surface
If you over run a corner or edge, this wipe out tool can pull or push the paint away to make a perfect edge or corner.
- One size - Black Handle - Gold colored ferrule - Hard Blue Rubber Tips
- One end has a tapered point and the other end is angle chiseled.
Yellow Magnets for a guide, in long line automotive pinstriping. The magnets contain a matte coat paint protection barrier. This creates a barrier between the magnet and vehicle surface. 5" x .030" X 18'