Yellow Magnets for a guide, in long line automotive pinstriping. The magnets contain a matte coat paint protection barrier. This creates a barrier between the magnet and vehicle surface. 5" x .030" X 18'
The "Working" layout grid Fast, easy and precise design layout. No leftover tape or pencil residue. Use it on curved surfaces ON THE JOB clean, and quick removal.
The Stabilo Pencil is great for making guide lines on a sign surface. You can paint over the lines or remove them with a damp cloth. Paint will not flake or peel off when the guide marks are painted over. Can purchase individually or 12 to a box. Available in Graphite(8008), Red (8040), Dark Blue (8041), Yellow (8044), Black (8046) & White (8052)
The OmniChrome Pencil is used for making guidelines. The difference between OmniChrome pencils and Stabilo Pencils:
- Does not leave ghost lines
- Does not melt in hot weather
- Pencil marks rub off the surface easier
- They do not scratch the surface
If you over run a corner or edge, this wipe out tool can pull or push the paint away to make a perfect edge or corner.
- One size - Black Handle - Gold colored ferrule - Hard Blue Rubber Tips
- One end has a tapered point and the other end is angle chiseled.