The Virus II (444VII)
The Virus II is made of a soft golden synthetic hair. Designed by “Dave the Letterman” to appease the small crowd of painters who thought the original virus was a touch too stiff. So we decided to make the brush with the same specifications as the original but with a golden synthetic hair that is a little softer. This brush will still be used for the same applications of scroll and script work.
Available in sizes 0, 1, 2 & 4
This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.
Synthetic detail brushes are no comparison to the natural hair and pointed detail brush of the new Micro Script brush. You will get the finest little lines and delicate touches you didn't even believe were possible. It is the brush you will fall in love with for all the little things you do. Available in sizes 3/0, 2/0, 0, 1 & 2
Mixture Of Squirrel & Taklon
- XXS - Similar to a Size #2 Graduated Quill
- XS - Similar to a Size #3 Graduated Quill
- S - Similar to a Size #4 Graduated Quill
- M - Similar to a Size #6 Graduated Quill
- L - Similar to a Size #8 Graduated Quill
- XL - Similar to a Size #10 Graduated Quill
- Polished Handles
- Pure European dressed Sable (extra fine)
- Nickel Ferrules
- Script (Long Stock) Liners
- Excellent for Fine Line, Scroll Work, Signwriting, Ceramics and China Painting
- 1/4" Shader
- 1/4" Stroke
- Brown Synthetic Hair Mixture. Our preferred mixtures for water base & acrylic paint.
- Cream Handles With A Brown Tip
This brush uses a multi diameter synthetic which adds strength for heavy bodied paint. It is interlocked or turned in, to retain its shape. With the strength and softness of the bristle the artist can use this brush on various surfaces whether it be smooth or rough. The brush is offered in sizes ¼”, ½”, ¾” and 1”. Available in 4 sizes (see chart below) This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.
Mixture of Squirrel & Ox Hair
Plain lacquered handleThis is a total new concept for quills. These are not the same quality (soft) as our Pure Squirrel Quills (#179, #189). The sizing is completely different and should not be used to replace our regular Pure Hair Quill. These brushes are simply an alternative to give you a less expensive quill; a quill that is shorter in length and one that is a little stiffer. "Give it a try!!" Available in sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 16 (see chart below)