WHITEY II Box Assortment (2001-B)
All Purpose Throw-Away
- 1/2 Doz. – 1/2″
- 1 Doz. – 1″
- 1 Doz. – 1 1/2″
- 1 Doz. – 2″
- 4 Only – 2 1/2″
- 8 Only – 3″
- 4 Only – 4″ (Single Thick 3/8″)
- 2 Only – 4″ (Double Thick 5/8″)
The quantities in this assortment are only a suggestion. If you wish a different size, we will be happy to put it together for you. We would ask that you keep your total quantities at around 60 pieces, so that the brushes will fit in this standard display box.
The Scrolling/Script Brush
One of the sign industries most exciting and innovative new brushes affectionately called: "The Virus"The series #444 is a specially blended golden taklon. This recommended design by the industry leaders is perfect for scroll and script work. Available in sizes 0, 1, 2, 4 & 6 (see chart below) This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.
- Brown Synthetic Hair Mixture. Our preferred mixtures for water base & acrylic paint.
- Cream Handles With A Brown Tip
- Polished Handles
- Nickel Ferrules
- Pure Red Sable (Long Stock)
- Excellent for Fine Line, Scroll Work, Signwriting, Ceramics and China Painting
Round Red Sable Brush For Lettering With Perfect Square Edge!
- Nickel Ferrules
- Black Polished Handles
These Outliners are used for outlining letters, scroll work, and applicable sign work. The Series 838/839 is suitable for most surfaces. It has a round ferrule and graduated hair lengths.
- Finest Quality
- Blend of Pure Brown Kazan Squirrel & Ox
- Seamless Nickel Ferrules
- Black Handles With Gold Tips
Kazan Squirrel - Bronze Handle"Just a hair' faster than the Vortex, but with all the quality, this baby moves right along. As fast as you can think of a design, the typhoon seems to read your mind and anticipate you next move. The hair was chosen for quick response time and accurate placement on any surface. I especially like this brush for motorcycle work because of the curved surfaces and the brushes 'forgiveness' in tight turns. I am amazed at its performance every time I use it." - Steve Chaszeyka Available in 3 sizes. Steve is also featured in our Pinstripers Hall of Fame: Award #9
Mixture Of Squirrel & Taklon
- XXS - Similar to a Size #2 Graduated Quill
- XS - Similar to a Size #3 Graduated Quill
- S - Similar to a Size #4 Graduated Quill
- M - Similar to a Size #6 Graduated Quill
- L - Similar to a Size #8 Graduated Quill
- XL - Similar to a Size #10 Graduated Quill
All of the same great attributes of the Purple Armadillo are on display in this brush with the only difference being the angular shape. The brush is offered in sizes ¼”, ½”, ¾” and 1”. Available in 4 sizes (see chart below) This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.