Striping Brush Head 3 (LL-B3)
This is the latest addition to the Lazer Line family, Brush 3! This is a great brush for design work and turns. Longer hair than the Original striper and less belly make for a very soft brush.
Available in sizes 00 & 0
All Brushes Made In U.S.A.
Finest Quality Squirrel Hair
- Stripers are lacquer and enamel resistant
- The dagger style is a valuable accessory for many purposes
- Finest quality squirrel hair
- Dark green thread ferrule
CardingStripers are mounted 6 to a card, all of one size. However, we would be glad to package any size or combination on a 1/2 dozen card. Examples: Two each of any three sizes. One each of six sizes. Available in sizes 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4 (see chart below) Series 30
This brush has all the same characteristics of the Golden Boy except for the hair length. The shorter hair length 7/8" in all four sizes. The sizes we offer are 3/16', 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.
The Anodized Blue kits are the same high quality set as above, but the handles have a rich blue coating, and are sold in limited numbers. We also limited numbers of Fiery Amber and Anodized Violet. With this set you get a choice of double or single headed long handle and a choice of three (3) different brush heads.
America's No.1 Automotive Touch-Up Brush
Used by all leading Body Shops for Paint Touch-Up and PinstripingFinest Quality Squirrel Hair Stripers Made
- Lacquer and enamel resistant
- The sword style is the best for all-around work
- Excellent for auto body touch-up and pinstriping
- Dark green thread ferrule
This quill is an exact duplication of our series #169 quills, except without the handle. The hair that is used is a black synthetic and blue squirrel hair mixture.
The Original Polished Aluminum Striping Handle - this is a 2 1/2 inch polished aluminum striping handle, with a light, balanced feel and a smooth finish. Also available in Fiery Amber.
"The Rhino Fitch was developed to have the softness to paint on smooth surfaces, hold a good amount of paint, keep their snap, but have the stiffness to work on rough surfaces such as coating sandblasted signs and wall lettering and pictorials. They are great for blending, lettering, stippling, faux finishes, cutting clean lines and pictorial painting on any surface. True to its namesake this brush is tough and durable." -- Gary Anderson Bloomington Design Available in 6 sizes (see chart below) Series 4080 & 4085
Mixture Of Squirrel & Taklon
- XXS - Similar to a Size #2 Graduated Quill
- XS - Similar to a Size #3 Graduated Quill
- S - Similar to a Size #4 Graduated Quill
- M - Similar to a Size #6 Graduated Quill
- L - Similar to a Size #8 Graduated Quill
- XL - Similar to a Size #10 Graduated Quill