Striping Brush Head 3 (LL-B3)
This is the latest addition to the Lazer Line family, Brush 3! This is a great brush for design work and turns. Longer hair than the Original striper and less belly make for a very soft brush.
Available in sizes 00 & 0
A shorter handle for smaller hands, or for people who prefer that the handle not rest in the palm of the hand. You can easily turn this handle between your thumb and index finger. This handle works with all brush heads, but is especially good with the Lazer Line head. Also available in Fiery Amber.
America's No.1 Automotive Touch-Up Brush
Used by all leading Body Shops for Paint Touch-Up and PinstripingFinest Quality Squirrel Hair Stripers Made
- Lacquer and enamel resistant
- The sword style is the best for all-around work
- Excellent for auto body touch-up and pinstriping
- Dark green thread ferrule
A Brush Designed Just For Pinstripers!
100% Unmixed Blue Squirrel Hair
- Handcrafted and shaped as it was many years ago
- Extra attention given To quality control with respect to shape and cleaning
- The very finest grade of blue squirrel
- Blue thread ferrule
This is a very well-balanced long handle for lettering and other activities where a quill, outliner, signature, scroll or pictorial brush head would be used. Also available in Fiery Amber.
Introducing the Lazer Line! These brushes have shorter hair and a full belly. They are excellent for fine straight lines and can hold a lot of paint. These work well with the short handle. Available in sizes 000, 00, 0, 1, 2 & 4
This extended quill is also made of the same fine Taklon hair as the other brushes in our collection! This brush comes in 5 different sizes and is made very similar to the Scarlet Fever, except this brush has a blunt end! Green With Envy is great for lettering as it has a lot of spring. We've found that some of our product testers have made great use of this brush with its many different painting applications. This series is a full synthetic filament mixture.
Mixture Of Squirrel & Taklon
- XXS - Similar to a Size #2 Graduated Quill
- XS - Similar to a Size #3 Graduated Quill
- S - Similar to a Size #4 Graduated Quill
- M - Similar to a Size #6 Graduated Quill
- L - Similar to a Size #8 Graduated Quill
- XL - Similar to a Size #10 Graduated Quill
Long Polished Double Handle. This handle is great for mobile sign painters and pinstripers! You can run it with two different brush heads for economy of use and helps prevent contamination of the hair when you are switching between brushes on small jobs. This is a very well balanced long handle for lettering and other activities where a quill, outliner, signature, scroll or pictorial brush head would be used. Also available in Fiery Amber.