Short Polished Handle
A shorter handle for smaller hands, or for people who prefer that the handle not rest in the palm of the hand. You can easily turn this handle between your thumb and index finger. This handle works with all brush heads, but is especially good with the Lazer Line head. Also available in Fiery Amber.
Long Polished Double Handle. This handle is great for mobile sign painters and pinstripers! You can run it with two different brush heads for economy of use and helps prevent contamination of the hair when you are switching between brushes on small jobs. This is a very well balanced long handle for lettering and other activities where a quill, outliner, signature, scroll or pictorial brush head would be used. Also available in Fiery Amber.
This extended quill is also made of the same fine Taklon hair as the other brushes in our collection! This brush comes in 5 different sizes and is made very similar to the Scarlet Fever, except this brush has a blunt end! Green With Envy is great for lettering as it has a lot of spring. We've found that some of our product testers have made great use of this brush with its many different painting applications.
Mixture Of Squirrel & Taklon
- XXS - Similar to a Size #2 Graduated Quill
- XS - Similar to a Size #3 Graduated Quill
- S - Similar to a Size #4 Graduated Quill
- M - Similar to a Size #6 Graduated Quill
- L - Similar to a Size #8 Graduated Quill
- XL - Similar to a Size #10 Graduated Quill
- Finest quality squirrel hair
- Thread wound
- Lacquer resistant
- Thread ferrule is dark green
The Original Polished Aluminum Striping Handle - this is a 2 1/2 inch polished aluminum striping handle, with a light, balanced feel and a smooth finish. Also available in Fiery Amber.
A Brush Designed Just For Pinstripers!
100% Unmixed Blue Squirrel Hair
- Handcrafted and shaped as it was many years ago
- Extra attention given To quality control with respect to shape and cleaning
- The very finest grade of blue squirrel
- Blue thread ferrule
This is the latest addition to the Lazer Line family, Brush 3! This is a great brush for design work and turns. Longer hair than the Original striper and less belly make for a very soft brush. Available in sizes 00 & 0