Insert Brush holder
This product is a collaboration between DeWayne Connot, Alpha 6 and Andrew Mack & Son Brush Co.This unit can be used as a stand alone tray, or fits perfectly in the Mack brush box BB-46. For the lazy painter, this unit can be used as an oil bath. Made of high density plastic with solvent proof properties. BB-46 pictured but sold separately. Approximately 10” X 3.5” X ¾” Series A6-DCBT
All Stored In A Plastic Tube
- 1 each poly mini scratch brush
- 1 each 5" natural bristle tube brush. 1/2" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 5/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 3/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 4" spray gun cleaning brush.
- 1 5 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring.
- 1 6 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring without bristle.
15-PieceA complete listing of all the brushes included in this set is found on this page:
- Series 1290-S
- Series #9
- Series 1276
- Series 1280
- Series 1210
- Series 468-N Mini Scratch Brush
- Series 1940 Detail Brush
There are also brush preservatives available for water-based and acrylic paint brushes, but they dry out rather quickly. We recommend using glycerin as a brush preservative for your water-based paint brush. Available at any drug store. 1 Pint (16 oz)
These brushes are a necessity for all types of external & internal cleaning jobs. They can be used with all types of cleaning solvents. The three different sizes cover most applications Packaged in a plastic bag with zip lock and hole for display hanging. Available in sizes from top to bottom 9-1, 9-2 & 9-3 9-1 – phosphor bronze spray gun cleaning brush – overall length is 10” with a trim length of 3/8” 9-2 – imitation horsehair spray gun cleaning brush – overall length is 12” with a trim length of 3/8” 9-3 – imitation horsehair spray gun cleaning brush – overall length is 12” with a trim length of .54”