Spray Gun Cleaning Kit (SGCK-1)
All stored in a handy 32 oz. Wash Bottle
This kit is contained in a 32oz polyethylene wash bottle (#1232)
- #1290-S (5 brushes on ring)
- #1210 – 6″ brush
- #1240 gun lube
- #468-N nylon mini scratch brush
- #9-3S 8″ synthetic horse hair brush
- #1225 double ended dental pick
- #1230 blue metal box with 13 tip cleaners
- #1940 black chinese bristle 1 1/2″ wide by 3/4″ out
Specialized white bristle (bristle on both ends) brush for cleaning spray guns, air caps, air passages & fluid nozzles. Packed 6 per plastic bag with header card. Series 1276
15-PieceA complete listing of all the brushes included in this set is found on this page:
- Series 1290-S
- Series #9
- Series 1276
- Series 1280
- Series 1210
- Series 468-N Mini Scratch Brush
- Series 1940 Detail Brush
All Stored In A Plastic Tube
- 1 each poly mini scratch brush
- 1 each 5" natural bristle tube brush. 1/2" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 5/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 3/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 4" spray gun cleaning brush.
- 1 5 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring.
- 1 6 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring without bristle.
There are also brush preservatives available for water-based and acrylic paint brushes, but they dry out rather quickly. We recommend using glycerin as a brush preservative for your water-based paint brush. Available at any drug store. 1 Pint (16 oz)
Insert Brush holder
This product is a collaboration between DeWayne Connot, Alpha 6 and Andrew Mack & Son Brush Co.This unit can be used as a stand alone tray, or fits perfectly in the Mack brush box BB-46. For the lazy painter, this unit can be used as an oil bath. Made of high density plastic with solvent proof properties. BB-46 pictured but sold separately. Approximately 10” X 3.5” X ¾” Series A6-DCBT