These brushes are a necessity for all types of external & internal cleaning jobs. They can be used with all types of cleaning solvents. The three different sizes cover most applications Packaged in a plastic bag with zip lock and hole for display hanging. Available in sizes from top to bottom 9-1, 9-2 & 9-3
There are also brush preservatives available for water-based and acrylic paint brushes, but they dry out rather quickly. We recommend using glycerin as a brush preservative for your water-based paint brush. Available at any drug store. 1 Pint (16 oz)
All Stored In A Plastic Tube
- 1 each poly mini scratch brush
- 1 each 5" natural bristle tube brush. 1/2" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 5/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 5" nylon bristle tube brush. 3/8" diameter with 3" long bristle area.
- 1 each 4" spray gun cleaning brush.
- 1 5 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring.
- 1 6 piece spray gun cleaning set on ring without bristle.
All stored in a handy 16 oz. Wash BottleThis kit is contained in a 16oz polyethylene wash bottle (#1216) Contents include:
- 2 each #1280 4 1/2" black bristle (double ended brushes)
- 2 each #1276, 3"white bristle (double ended brushes)
- 1 each #1290-S (5 brushes on ring)
- 1 each #1230 blue metal box with 13 tip cleaners
- 1 each #1210 - 6" brush
- 1 each #1225 double ended dental pick
- 1 each #2701 6" black nylon brush with loop on one end
15-PieceA complete listing of all the brushes included in this set is found on this page:
- Series 1290-S
- Series #9
- Series 1276
- Series 1280
- Series 1210
- Series 468-N Mini Scratch Brush
- Series 1940 Detail Brush
Specialized white bristle (bristle on both ends) brush for cleaning spray guns, air caps, air passages & fluid nozzles. Packed 6 per plastic bag with header card. Series 1276